- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Kansas, 2003
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Kansas, 2003
- M.B.A., Rockhurst University, 2007
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification Education Program, 2020
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA™), 2020
Anna joined FAS as an Investment Adviser Representative in 2019. She is involved in FAS client relations in the areas of investment analysis, financial planning, marketing and new business development. Prior to joining FAS, she worked for 16 years at Ivy Investments where she served in an executive position engaging with some of the largest Wealth Management firms in the Financial Services industry.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP®)
CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST®
Additional information about Anna is available on the SEC website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.